Thala 57 Shooting In Foreign Locations | More News Updates on Ajith & Siva Movie

Share on facebook :


Thala 57 Shooting : Actor Ajith's upcoming Tamil movie with director Siva shooting works is about to start in few weeks. The team has revealed few interesting news about Thala 57. This untitled Thala - Director Siva movie will have new young look for Ajith. Almost 70% of the shooting will happen in foreign locations and remaining 30% of scenes will be taken in Tamil Nadu.

Thala 57 is the upcoming Tamil movie for Ajith and Director Siva, who have already given two blockbuster movies. Keep visiting for more updates on Thala 57 film.